February 06, 2006

Ned Lamont

Cause Joe Lieberman is a too entrenched and too conservative. For crying out loud his name was out there as a potential Sec of Defense. He's gonna support the US invasion of Iraq (and Iran, probably) regardless of the costs or the folly.

Ned Lamont
for US Senate. Tell your friends.

There is a little part of me thinking we should not be beating each other up and should save it for the right. And there is a little part of me that admires Lieberman's independence. And there is a little part of me that thinks Lamont's campaign will at best push Lieberman slightly left.

Hey, rememeber when Lieberman beat Weicker? I do. I remember the nasty little TV ads with Lowell portrayed as a hibernating bear. Hey Joe - get your bear suit out. We're a coming hunting.....

No comments: