April 29, 2006

That Which Does Not Kill Us.....

I am 3/4 of the way through the yoga marathon. I've been on the mat the past 3 days (Power / Hot / Power) on top of Kirtan last night (dancish jumping around and chanting) and Jazzercise this morning. And cut the grass today. Just a wee bit over extended.

No special reason - I had to bag yoga on Tuesday and Wednesday morning (although I snuck in on Tuesday night) and so I was feeling a little deprived (hence Thursday / Friday) and today I was not planning to go but I did have the afternoon free, and needed to go down to the studio anyway to buy a discounted class card, and it was a free power class with Barbara who I never seem to mesh up with, schedule wise. So....

And then some young punk - i.e. a very nice younger (than me) woman - who must see me on Sunday mornings asked "so you still gonne be here tomorrow?". Yeah, probably. Next week is going to be somewhat busy, so I doubt I will get to practice all that much. I'll probably need a break....

For what its worth I am investing my retirement savings into yoga class cards.

No comments: