February 25, 2007

Sunday Waiting

Been a fairly quiet weekend. Last night we ended up at Real Art Ways for the OScar Nominated Live Shorts. Afterwards, we visited Cheng Du at the new location (which tells you how often I go there, since its been over on Park for a while now). Food was good - creative and flavorful - although we tend to like a bit more zip.

Today, I slept in (which means after feeding the dogs I crawled back into bed) - skipped my 8:30 a.m. hot class in favor of a 10:15 all levels class with Kate. Exactly what I needed - Kate is gentle and wise and my body needed to float more and strain less. I've been nursing some tweaks - Friday was a sharp stabbing in my left quad (since departed), yesterday and today a sensitive lower back (still an issue). I think my body is telling me I need to lose some weight....

Tonight, CARC's Oscar party. Audrey will be there, as will friend Kim and her friend Kapel (sp?). Also maybe some others. Should be fun - treat myself to a bit of schmoozing, wining, and dining with the Hartford media elite. Or something.

No comments: