February 04, 2007

Super Sunday

And no significant plans for the super bowl. Aside from having bought a bag of tortilla chips just in case. And hankering for fresh guacamole; I might end up running out for avocados.....

Yesterday was an atypical Saturday. Normal morning jazzercise was replaced with an afternoon yoga marathon that left me kind of shell-shocked going into the evening. My niece was in a play up in MA but we were both a bit tired for the 4 hours of driving that would involve. So we cooked up a veggie supper (rice and broccoli and cauliflour and tofu, with some Indian quick mixes to season and spice) and went out to see The Queen (Helen Mirren was wonderful). Zippy tends to be suspicious of any movie playing in a mainstream theater, so walking into the local cineplex is a the end product of a careful marketing campaign and gentle seduction. We both loved the movie.

Not sure whats on tap today. I have three morning options (Jazzercise, yoga, or neither) and then we are probably going to run down to Essex to drop off a car for a friend to look at. Lunch down there, hopefully. Then, I dunno. MYA needs some attention; maybe we can go see a movie or just hang out - Netflix has sent us Beautiful Boxer which I think she wants to see......

I've been up since 5 - emails, message boards, web surfing. I might climb back into the warm bed for a few - Zipster is still snoozing.....

No comments: