Today's agenda (for the florious weather we are finally getting) has been:
* A load of alundry (drying in the sun)
* Grocery Shopping
* Cleaning Out the three seasons porch (my fair weather yoga studio) which has accumulated crap all winter
* Moving the grill off the deck
* Sweeping the deck
* Putting the chairs out and cleaning off the table
* Various and sundry organizing
* Lunch at "The Spot Eatery"
* Bike down to the post office and to WHY to get a discount class card
* Rack the dead grass out of the front lawn
I might try to sneak over to Nia! Barefoot Boogie this evening at the studio. Tomorrow, hot yoga in the morning, and perhaps more spring cleaning and organizing!