June 26, 2007

Busy Day

In a fit of healthfulness, I have been noshing on papaya and cottage cheese. Also in teh food department, the dogs got fed twice this morning - I got up at 3:45 a.m. to let them out, then while I was comatose, Zippy awoke and fed them. Around 5:30 when I officially woke, I fed them again. Grrr.....I should have been paying attention (they were not frantically harassing me for food like they usually do) but they also did not complain to get another bowl and snarfed it down. I usually leave the bowls on the counter once they have been fed as a message to Zippy, so we need to work on our non-verbal communication.....

Today is gonna be a busy one - get into work at 7 to finish up a report or two. Then yoga at 9:30. Then home to clean up and change before heading off to Southington (one more tent pole), Bristol (pick up MYA), Hartford (an accessories shop she loves), and Plainville (Kohls and Asian Buffet) - then home for her and off to Windsor for me to meet a friend - from whence we proceed to the Mohegun Sun to watch the Sun battle the Mystics for the Eastern Conference basement......

Busy indeed.....

1 comment:

kerri said...

I always feel guilty after reading about how busy other people are. My schedule, even at its most packed, is so sparse and undemanding.

Except for televised baseball games, yoga once a week, and working once in awhile, it's like a whole lotta nothing on the agenda. Hmmm...must fix this.