September 28, 2007

Weekend Looming

Friday morning. I have a pile of work in the hopper, but some blog time while I am drinking coffee and listening to Elo whine about the bowl where the canteloupe used to be (Elo loves canteloupe). In a bit I'll get up and switch on Steve Theaker (FM on Toast / Mixed Grille) on WWUH 91.3. Let Zippy sleep in a bit before we start the music.

Yoga tonight. Tomorrow, Pipes in the Valley at Riverfront Park. Sunday, we're doing a Corn Maze with the True Colors mentoring program down in Middlefield at Lyman Orchards. An amazing website considering the agrarian nature of their business.

MYA has her first full weekend of work; I hope it goes well for her. She deserves some stability and success in her life. I wanted to try to get together with her for a late lunch and take her to work, but her phone was busy all night.....

I also have to believe that I'll be balloon chasing on one of the mornings (Saturday), and perhaps morning yoga on the other (Sunday). It's getting into that balloon chasing weather. I really need to revamp my balloonist's website; maybe if I get tired of electrical engineering today I will spend some time on it.....

Hard to believe we're saying goodbye to September; it's been so warm and humid this past week. The light says fall but the heat says summer.....

No comments: