March 04, 2008

Just Catching Up

I'm barely having time to breath here (frantically scrambling to get my March 1st invoices out today)....but here's some stuff on my schedule:

Guerrilla Girls on Tour: Feminists Are Funny, with Julia Child, Aphra Behn, & Eva Le Gallienne
Tuesday, March 4, 2008 / CCSU Torp Theater
7:00 PM / Free & open to the public
Information here

Friday night is Kirtan at West Hartford Yoga - if you go, say hello! I'm the one with the guitar and bass.

Saturday is Open Studio at West Hartford Yoga. Free classes all day, food and refreshments, raffles, and discounts on class cards. I'll be en route to Carlsbad CA, so you won't see me there, but go, enjoy!

And the weekend of March 14-15 is the True Colors Conference - at UConn Storrs this year.

1 comment:

kerri said...

Thanks for posting this! I might stop by Friday night for the kirtan.