June 27, 2008

So Much for Child's Pose

A few hours later, and the weekend has filled in nicely....

Hot yoga tonight with Nykki; who continues her streak of booty kicking. One of those classes where she took us down to the mat and we were all SURE it was time for, and up we went for more. Including inversions (got up into handstand). Wonderful practice.

A call from Mr. Balloon; chasing tomorrow. I'll bring the camera for some balloon shots.

Tomorrow night, we're planning to head east to the Vanilla Bean in Pomfret, for dinner and to see Mad Agnes. Ran into Margo this evening, which was a nice reminder.

And Sunday, a commercial movie perhaps (I'm guessing something frothy like Iron Man or Indiana Jones), with a friend I ran into at my yoga class this afternoon. Yes my yoga class. At least for the summer, my Friday at 12:15 Gentle Class. It says STAFF on the schedule, but it's mine.....

All Your Downward Dogs Are Belong To Us......

No comments: