June 25, 2008

Two Things

JUST TWO THINGS

My friend Pat sent this recently, and I am so freaking morally opposed to email chain letters that I am not gonna send it around. But I'll blog about it, for 1/2 credit.....

Two Names You Go By:
1. Jude (rarely, if ever Judy)
2. Judith

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. A ratty, faded, fake tie-dye nightgown
2. Slippers

Two Things You Want Very Badly At the Moment:
1. Financial calm and stability
2. To survive the next few weeks of work busyness and yoga teaching

Two People Who Will Fill This Out and the first to send it back):
1. Not applicable
2. Because I an not sneding it around

Two Things You Did Last Night:
1. Went to a kick ass yoga class
2. Laid out a yoga class for classes I am teaching this noon and tonight

Two Things You Ate Yesterday: my yoga teac
1. A bowl of my vegan chili left over from the Gemini Party
2. The last sliver of Carvel ice cream cake, also leftover from the party

Two People You Last Talked To:
1. Jane, one of my fellow yoga teacher trainees, after class
2. Zippy

Two Things You're Doing Tomorrow:
1. Electrolysis
2. Teaching yoga (do you sense a theme here?)

Two Longest Car Rides:
1. Chicago to Hartford (the week of 9-11)
2. San Diego to San Jose (I dunno, I had the weekend and thought it might be nice)

Your Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Thanksgiving, I guess - I've missed many of them for work so they are a bit sweeter
2. Christmas. Though fraught with pressure (to shop, to visit) it still has fond memories that are rekindled each year

Favorite Vacations:
1. What's a vacation?
2. Falcon Ridge Folk Festival - my annual retreat from the world

Two Favorite Beverages:
1. Iced Decaf Coffee
2. Water - especially after a long, hot yoga practice - I drink gallons

No comments: