July 11, 2008

Blog Shy

Pardon the lax blogging. Life has been coming at me quickly of late, and burying me at times. This was a week of digging out - doing invoices, catching up on reports, teleconferences, and sundry work stuff.

I volunteer down at the yoga studio (work study) and studio manager A was out this week, so I went in two days (Monday and Thursday) to cover for her. I also taught three yoga classes (Monday and Thursday evenings, Friday at noon). Nevertheless, I did put my nose to the grindstone at work, cranking out 7 or 8 reports (I was pretty behind), doing my invoices on Monday. Still a ways to go to be caught up, but I'm no longer in a huge hole.....

My Thursday night freebie yoga class is over - I've fulfilled my certification requirement in that regard as well as the "teaching for money" thing. Still a bunch of things remaining - book reviews, assisting, and a national workshop.

This weekend is a fullish one - meeting a friend at Tisane's this evening for a drink. Balloon crewing in the morning (look for pictures!). A Theaterworks matinee, Rabbit Hole, tomorrow (just had to use my subscription tickets, this play is almost gone!). Sunday, no real plans - probably yoga in the morning. Zippy is heading up to NoHo for a meeting and I might tag along just to hang in NoHo. Or not....

1 comment:

Terrence said...

Go! Noho is paradise this time of year...