July 04, 2008

Just Another Friday

This holiday is kind of "the suck" as far as I am concerned.....

Not big on parades, or picnics, or going to the beach, or seeing fireworks. Today was yoga, hanging out at the studio, running some errands with the Zipster, chilling at home, watching an episode of Six Feet Under, making some chicken salad, running some more errands for myself, and heading off to Real Art Ways. Nothing particularly worthy of a national or cultural holiday.

Tomorrow is probably more yoga, some work, and hanging out with MYA. Maybe hit Theaterworks and burn some of my subscription tickets. Sunday, possibly a hike with yoga buds (Bear Mountain, Salisbury). Possibly balloon chasing. Possibly more work....

I'm wicked behind on work - have not even got my June invoices out yet, and I have a long queue of reports due. Also, Falcon Ridge is a mere three weeks away, and I have to finalize the 2008 merchandise tracking spreadsheet (functional stuff) and then start to load it with this year's artists.... I also probably need to send out some bulk emails to the artists / management regarding merchandise sales.....

No rest for the overcommitted :)

No comments: