March 09, 2010

Making Lists

I spent some time this morning putting together a list of things to take care of in preparation for a family visit. It was pretty mundane - ranging from the routine (making the bed, doing the dishes, doing a load of laundry) through the occasional (cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming) and a handful of exceptional (a pile of cables that morphed in the office, clearing a path to the heretofor unused basement door). And one by one I banged 'em out - the place got cleaned up and organized. A highly effective morning.

Clearly, I like to work from lists. A good lesson that I can perhaps implement as I try to clean out the odds and ends of projects that have been hanging around for a while.

1 comment:

Nykki said...

A List For You

1. Game Night on Friday
2. Clean your Dark Mark
3. Carve NP + JR in a tree near your home
4. Ask a Really obvious and infantile question outloud in Yoga
5. Rub one out