JUST TWO THINGS
My friend Pat sent this recently, and I am so freaking morally opposed to email chain letters that I am not gonna send it around. But I'll blog about it, for 1/2 credit.....
Two Names You Go By:
1. Jude (rarely, if ever Judy)
2. Judith
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. A ratty, faded, fake tie-dye nightgown
2. Slippers
Two Things You Want Very Badly At the Moment:
1. Financial calm and stability
2. To survive the next few weeks of work busyness and yoga teaching
Two People Who Will Fill This Out and the first to send it back):
1. Not applicable
2. Because I an not sneding it around
Two Things You Did Last Night:
1. Went to a kick ass yoga class
2. Laid out a yoga class for classes I am teaching this noon and tonight
Two Things You Ate Yesterday: my yoga teac
1. A bowl of my vegan chili left over from the Gemini Party
2. The last sliver of Carvel ice cream cake, also leftover from the party
Two People You Last Talked To:
1. Jane, one of my fellow yoga teacher trainees, after class
2. Zippy
Two Things You're Doing Tomorrow:
1. Electrolysis
2. Teaching yoga (do you sense a theme here?)
Two Longest Car Rides:
1. Chicago to Hartford (the week of 9-11)
2. San Diego to San Jose (I dunno, I had the weekend and thought it might be nice)
Your Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Thanksgiving, I guess - I've missed many of them for work so they are a bit sweeter
2. Christmas. Though fraught with pressure (to shop, to visit) it still has fond memories that are rekindled each year
Favorite Vacations:
1. What's a vacation?
2. Falcon Ridge Folk Festival - my annual retreat from the world
Two Favorite Beverages:
1. Iced Decaf Coffee
2. Water - especially after a long, hot yoga practice - I drink gallons
No comments:
Post a Comment