* I will eat two meals at home each day. Maximum of one meal eaten outside the home.
* I will eat two meals with no animal protein each day. I can choose animal protein (including dairy and eggs) at one meal each day.
* I will limit myself to one (1) fast food meal per week (McDs, BK, Wendy's, Arby's, as well as local burger joints). Basically, anything that includes French fries and comes in a bag counts as "fast food"
* Maximum of one carbonated beverage (i.e. - soda, sugar or diet) per week.
* Maximum of one carbonated beverage (i.e. - soda, sugar or diet) per week.
* No meals through the drive-thru. If I want fast food, I need to go in and get it.
* No meals eaten in the car. I will eat in the restaurant or bring it home.
* No donuts. A particular weakness of mine. If I need a bakery nosh, it will be a bagel.
Let's see how this works. So far so good.
No comments:
Post a Comment