January 08, 2007

Back into the Breech

Off to Madison, WI this morning, heading to lead two days of training for a client. I am already wishing I had packed a different outfit for Day #2. (Day #1 is all set with a houndstooth slack suit, but I packed a funky skirt, kind of casual, for Day #2 and wish I had opted for a more professional black suit and slacks. Maybe I can go shopping....)

So far so good at the airport (parking, security, check-in) but one never knows - my two aborted trips in December loom large in my memory. I get into Madison right after lunch - way early, but lots of time for travel delays. I also have to assemble my training manuals once I get out there - just never got time here. I have a Kinko's and an OfficeMax mapped out near my hotel.

A little airport blogging. Sorry to be not so present over the weekend; I was rushing around doing stuff with MYA, getting ready for the training and travel, and the like. Not a lot of blog time.

I did grab a hot yoga class on Sunday, intended to hit Jazzercise on Saturday but I was not feeling well. And I brought my mat and yoga duds so I can practice in the hotel.

No comments: