The holiday downturn - of leisurely work days, daily yoga, household projects, movies and walks, is officially over. I spent most of the day down in Milford updating laptops (on one of them, there were 63 updates BEFORE getting around to the 75M Service Pack 2) - doing updates, renewing and upgrading virus scans, updating flash and PDF readers and the like. Lot of click and wait.
I did not get back home until 6:30 - after stops at Loew's, Office Depot, the ATM, and the office. And I need to sneak back to the office tomorrow morning to do a couple of quick things, as well as get gas en route to Rye Brook tomorrow.
So - no formal yoga practice until maybe Friday - I am taking a mat so I'll probably get something done in the hotel, but it's going to be a couple of long days.
No comments:
Post a Comment