Gonna be a chaotic few days.
Socially, I have a special Kirtan with David Newman this evening, and I may be on tap to help him set up this afternoon. I am going to try to get some yoga in this morning; I have not been since Monday. Saturday morning is the Frozen Buns balloon rally (despite the warmth) in Southington (weather permitting), and the Kennedys in concert at the Sounding Board in the evening. Sunday is the True Colors mentoring party. Busy.
Work wise, I come home to a laundry list of tasks:
a) Invoice for the production gig
b) 4-5 reports for one client
c) 1 report for another client
d) Need to reformat, reorganize, and reassemble 4 training modules for Monday
e) Need to print out and assemble 15-20 training manuals for Monday
And one of my clients, historically a reliable payor, has gotten flaky - the Nov 1 2006 invoice got paid 50% (clerical error claimed, the balance is still outstanding) and the Dec 1 invoice has still not been paid (typically it comes in at the end of the month). Not sure if this is holiday lethargy or a dictate from the top to push out payments (which happens at the end of the calendar year now and then) or just an annoying coincidence. But between that, a slowish few months, and a bunch of airfares for cancelled flights that have still not bene reimbursed, finances are tight. Grumble.
No comments:
Post a Comment