January 23, 2007

Recovery

The past few weeks have been chaotic. Trips to Little Rock and Madison WI. Two trips up to Boston. A sudden bevy of reports for one of my clients (probably pent up volume from the holidays and new year). I still have a bit of work to do - a trip report, an invoice, and a review of some installation material. But I'm slowly digging out.

I got to power yoga this morning - a good practice, although my legs have been weaker than usual. I have been a bit sick, I think - not anything specific, just low energy, light headache, tired. That seems to be abating. I also feel heavier - have been eating poorly, I think, between the cold, travel, the holidays.....

Thursday, back to Boston with MYA. That's my one main project this week. Next week - lots going on. A dinner on Monday. A meeting on Tuesday. And then, the end of the month, with billing and paperwork.....

No comments: