Hartford Superior Court for my speeding ticket, that is.
They have two lines for entry (one for bags, one for not) which pretty much sorts out into women (bags) and men (no bags) - and since most of the folks entering were men, the women's line was pretty short and quick.
I got a no-points, donation offer for $150. Which I took. No need to wait for the judge, I was in and out before my 10:00 a.m. appearance time. Bonus: meter parking, cost me $2 in quarters. No biggie.
Note to self: SLOW IT DOWN. Stupid new car that does not rattle or vibrate at speeds higher than 30 MPH - it's way too easy to speed. I need to be more conscious......
But with all the driving I do, an occasional speeding ticket is expected, so hard to get too pissed off about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment