As I unpack from Falcon Ridge and start to prep for a week at camp, it's interesting to note the differences in terms of what I need for each. Mostly, I take a lot more to Falcon Ridge; the car will be much less crammed for Camp.
Things I'm not Bringing to Camp that I took to Falcon Ridge
2) Dining Fly / Tarp (with poles, stakes, tie downs, etc.)
3) Plastic tubs (2) for yoga supplies
5) Merch trailer bin with printer, paper, ink, etc.
7) 3 of 4 folding chairs (I'll bring one along)
8) Air mattress, pump (they have mattresses and bunks)
9) Cintronella bucket candles
10) Big Pile o' tarps
11) Folding Table
12) Tool bag
13) Inflatable Orca (aka Fudgie)
14) Alcohol, Cranberry Juice, Seltzer / Tonic Water, and Limes
15) A wash basin
Things I Bring to Both Folk Fest and Camp
1) Sleeping bag
2) Sheets and pillow
3) Musical instrument(s)
4) Yoga mats and props
5) Folding wagon
6) Food (we have a little lawn party at Sappho beach, but probably less food than I brought to Falcon Ridge)
Even with some extra clothing (Camp has a barn dance, disco dance, and a tea dance, all of which require some sort of fashion statement) I ought to have plenty of room in the car up to Maine.