One thing I have noted as I drive along that road are the many restaurants - restaurants I have not dined in since I've moved to New Britain. Because dining out is not something that one does alone. It's a recurring source of bitterness and angst in my life as I make my way north or south several times a week - just last night I stopped by Lowe's to pick up some stuff, and noted that the Lowe's parking lot was filled with overflow from three adjacent restaurants on a busy Saturday night. The list includes:
- Plaza Azteca
- Outback Steakhouse
- Ruby Tuesday
- Ming Palace
- TGI Fridays
- Chili's
- Bertucci's
- Bonefish Grill
- Ruth's Chris Steak House
- Joey Garlic's
- Cavo's
- Puerto Vallerta
- Tunxis Grill
- Elaine's
- Makris Diner
Being single, living without a circle of friends that might call up and say "let's grab a bit" now and then, sucks.
No comments:
Post a Comment