December 14, 2006

More Like It

....blogging from the airport. Now I'm fulfilling my minimum requirements as a blogger!

En route to Atlanta; I was up this morning at 4:30, hoping to be en roue at 5:30 am, but as I stepped out of the shower I got a robo-call from the good folks at Delta informing me that my 7:30 am flight was cancelled (BDL was pretty fogged in this morning, its still foggy out there) and so I was on a 9:00 a.m. flight. No biggie - my meeting is at 1:30 so I have a good 2 hours to get from the airport to the site. So I got to crawl back into bed for an hour.

I'm also drinking a cuppa leaded coffee - I have been off caffeine for a while now but one cup will not hurt - help get me started this morning.

Not much else to blog - today is fly / meeting / dinner (Malay - yum!), tomorrow is fly and then into busy bee mode for kirtan. No idea what is on tap for the weekend - I am not thinking that far ahead.

Rest of the trip down - I have some emails to clean up, and I have a powerpoint that I am going to tweak for the meeting this afternoon.

No comments: