December 17, 2006

Pleasant Valley Sunday

A quiet Sunday. Starting with hot yoga - a class of humility. Methinks the combination of kirtan on Friday (3 hours of fairly scrunched legs), Jazzercise on Saturday, Thursdays aborted trip (3 hours on a plane, going nowhere) and no serious strength yoga since Tuesday (a gentle-ish practice on Thursday) all added up to weakish legs. I got tired, and my legs were shaking at times. Ow!

After yoga, we puttered. I put together my client xmas gifts, and got those all mailed out today. For future reference, the Paypal / Ebay site has some mailing features that permit label printing, no fees or monthly service charge a la stamps.com (which is about as cost effective as a Pitney Bowes postage meter, that is to say, now very)

Zippy went out raking; she did most of it and I helped at the end. Between yesterday and today - 12 bags of leaves and rubbish to hit the rubbish bin over the past coming weeks.

I made a nice dinner; spaghetti squash with a tomato-ish sauce: peppers, onions, diced tomatoes, zucchini, and tofu. Topped with a bit of Mozzarella - yum.

No comments: