Monday morning dawns cold, with the threat of our first snow of the season (flurries or showers, perhaps). It's been a busy weekend and I am looking forward to getting into work and getting things done.
Last night, we went to see the Marriage of Figaro at Trinity on Main in New Britain. Our friend Laurentiu played two smallish parts (Antonio and Bartolo), but the opera itself was very enjoyable and the rest of the cast was excellant. Figaro especially was wonderful vocally and performance wise, Susanna was as well. Nice evening.
Still recovering from the yoga beating I took this week; I will probably hit the mat again on Tuesday. Tonight is a the first of two follow-up sessions (eating awareness) and tomorrow I see MYA for the first time in a while. Thursday night is Kirtan practice; I should spend some time practicing before that. Friday afternoon there is a DCF / Safe Harbors appreciation thing.
Goals for this week (outside of work) include doing something about the back porch (the holiday stuff ended up out there, a bunch of boxes of work / support group / life ephemera as well, and the hardware for the last "backyard flood" also - along with two bicycles. The basement too needs a lot of attention.
No comments:
Post a Comment