Mid-way through the teacher training weekend. It's been an interesting one, on a lot of levels.
First, I've come into the weekend rested and healthy. Last time through, I must have proacticed almost every day prior to the weekend; this time, my work travels have kept me off the mat a bit. So my tweaky back is pretty quiet, my energy levels are good, and my time in the studio for training, as focused and draining as it is, is a welcome respite from my regular life.
Second, I am just feeling a lot more confidant and connected. We did a little practice teaching yesterday, with a small group (6 students) and although I stumbled over wording and left/right, I really liked being up there. It's a little less scary perhaps than it was.
Funny, the long days are really not so horribly long; they are broken up into sections that keep me focused. Yesterday was practice (2 hours), then some practice teaching, then a section talking about food (leafy greens!), and finally a deliciious whole foods meal (with mindful eating). Yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment