February 17, 2009

It's Quiet......Too Quiet

Apologies for the silent running of late....

I've been a little under the weather, so not a lot of energy for blogging. And I am working to get caught up on life, with my engineering work continuing to be slightly overbusy, a big website update in the offing, my yoga teaching continuing, and a raft of home / office / life projects needing attention. (i.e. - I need to get my sorry life organized!)

On the arts and entertainment front, I'll be attending a couple of upcoming events:

* Oscar Night Hartford 2009 - a fundraiser for CT AIDS Resource Coalition (CARC) - February 22nd / 7:00 pm / Dish Bar & Grill. Always a fun evening, a chance to dress up and schmooze. And I've seen a lot of the nominated films this year (for a change)

* Creative Cocktail Hour - at Real Art Ways - Thursday 2/19 from 6 - 10 pm. I'm hitting about every 3rd CCH this year, between work travel, yoga, and life. So it's good to have a plan to be there this week.... although if history is indicative I'll get there early and head out by 8 or 8:30, it gets a little loud, young and raucous after that.

1 comment:

Terrence said...

slow down, you move too fast

Hope you're feeling better.