March 08, 2008

Off to San Diego

With far too few hours of sleep under my belt. Kirtan last night; I rolled out of the studio around 11:45 pm, and had my alarm set for 3:30 am. Got to Bradley in plenty of time. Hoping to catch some Z's on the flights. One connection, in Cincinatti. I get in to San Diego before 11:00 a.m. local time.

This is hopefully the last trip in a while; it's been a busy stretch. I have some projects waiting at home that have been neglected - work for clients, cleaning my office, getting my taxes done, and stuff around the house. Will be nice to just get back to a routine.

We're staying at the posh Four Seasons Aviara - which advertises "Complimentary fitness clothing". Hm. These high end places intimidate the heck out of me; not that I am actually gonna have much time to enjoy. But I do hope to throw down my yoga mat for a bit.

Plane is boarding; I better log off!

No comments: