February 27, 2007

Paging my Doppelganger

I'll take care of the yoga, the watching Friday Night Lights. Heck I'll even go get zapped tomorrow and hit the doctor's appointment on Friday. I'll also spend time with the Zipster, feed the dogs, and the like.

You can do the trip report from last week's Indiana trip, the seven site reports that miraculously appeared today, the client meeting on Thursday, the website updates due on the 1st, the significant PowerPoint development, the installation and exploration of a new software package, and the end of the month billing.

We'll do lunch on Friday to discuss who gets to go to North Carolina next week, and Scottsdale a week from Friday.

It's good to be busy. It's good to be busy. It's good to be busy. I keep telling myself that......

No comments: