February 06, 2007

Portland ME

I'm pretty ditzy, I guess. I made both my rental car reservation and my hotel reservation for Tuesday, Feb 13th. Of course, I was traveling today, Feb 6th. Duh!

Kudos to Thrifty Car Rental and Hotels.com for not dinging me with cancellation or change fees.

Kudos also to the Inn At St. John in Portland - the room is small, but cozy and lovely - the only serious issue is temperature (warm, old fashioned steam radiator) but I can cope. If I were coming back to town (I am working at Maine Medical Center, across the street) I would stay here, no problem. Wish I were here longer.....

Bout it from here. I am gonna try to get some sleep tonight; should be an early morning and a longish day - working, hopefully getting out of town mid-afternoon, then driving back to CT for kirtan practice, and maybe meditation beforehand....

No comments: