March 10, 2009

Birthday Wishes

Kind of a quiet birthday.

I have been surrounded and overwhelmed with birthday wishes from friends. Thank Facebook for that one....funny because a week or so ago I considered removing my birthday from Facebook....go under the radar so to speak. That's been more typical of my style. But apparently I am visible this year. I wonder who I can blame for that? So I am basking in scores of birthday wishes: text messages, facebook messages, emails, calls, and in person.

Guerilla yoga this morning with my pal Nykki - notable because she and Amy got me a rather unique gift (a bag of Cheez Doodles, it's a long story). Also, one of the studio trees fell over, out of nowhere.

Some work before and after. Then lunch with my sister and mom who drove down from Massachusetts. We visited the studio, hit Elements for lunch (yum), and then drove over to Blue Back and WH Center for a little shopping and sightseeing. I picked up some things on the clearance rack at Lucy - sis and mom wanted to get me a little birthday something.

2 comments:

terrence said...

Belated happy b day!

sandy shoes said...

Me too... I shall belatedly join the piling on of electronic birthday wishes!

Hope you had a lovely day, and here's to many, many more.