November 11, 2008

Traveling Again

And so it begins, I'm sitting at a USAir gate, waiting for a flight from Hartford to Charlotte, and from there to San Diego. At some point I felt a 6:40 am departure made sense, and perhaps it will if I can catch some Z's en route. I have a fairly loose schedule in town - a meeting on Thursday wherein I am speaking from 9 - 11 am. Today and Wednesday I have some meetings with my oldest client in San Diego, but also need to get my presentation together (right now it's a spread out over 3 or 4 Powerpoints, need to bring it all into one presentation, and get some hard copies printed out)

I have friends in Escondido I can hopefully connect with for dinner. And I've gotten a recommendation for yoga, at Bird Rock Yoga in La Jolla, from one of the studio regulars who hits a lot of the same hot/power classes that I do. We'll see how that works out. Of course, I have my mat and can get some practice in on my own as well.

I'm gonna miss home, this time out. Tuesday and Thursday mornings have become pretty special with some morning guerilla yoga. Oh well, I'm making money, reconnecting with clients. Hopefully this (and a Thanksgiving week trip to Tulsa) will be it for me, in terms of travel before the end of the year.

No comments: