February 19, 2006

Togetherness

Zippy and I spent the day together. We hung out this morning, then went to the Dog Show in Hartford - did not stay long, but long enough to see the Heelers (Zippy made friends with the first place family, who had two male Red Heelers) and the Springer Spaniels (I miss my old dog Nipsy). There were a ton of Rhodesian Ridgebacks (Zippy's brother has one, named Elmo) as well as a ton of Dalmations. Flavors of the month, canine edition....

I did some work around the house, then we went to RAW to see Five Children and It a UK kids film that was pretty wonderful - Kenneth Branaugh was featured as well as Eddie Izzard as the voice of the Sand Fairy (think Robin William's genie in Aladdin, but with more subtlety and Britishness)

After that, dinner at Tapa's, philosophy with friends, and now relaxing, a bit more organizing and laundry, and then, to bed. Zippy will be watching Bleak House on PBS, I am sure...

No comments: