May 25, 2007

Calm Before the (Social) Storm

Friday night here. We've been having a remarkably social stretch. Today, a friend from SFO was in town - I treated him to a yoga class (which he adored) and then we hooked up with the Zipster for lunch at East West Grille. Had a really great appetizer platter - satay chicken, dumplings, spring rolls, summer rolls, edamaumie, and then some salads. You can not go wrong with Lao-Thai food on New Park....

The weekend is similarly social - a pool party at my brothers in Framingham MA tomorrow, a grill-warming party with friends in New Britain on Sunday, and perhaps a party Monday night up in Springfield. Add in balloon chasing on Sunday morning. And probably some yoga somewhere along the line, although coming off a 3 day stretch, my bod needs some time off.....

I *should* drag my ass into the office this weekend and catch up on stuff. I have a trip report pending, T&E to go with, analysis of (2) reports, a teleconference on Wednesday to prep for, and a big ol' report template overdue that I need to finish up by the end of the month so I can bill for it. Friday is the EOM and that will mean invoicing. So a busy workweek ahead. But for now - time to relax.

No comments: