August 04, 2008

Dog Days

It's August already. How did that happen?

Not much new in Scenic Root land. I spent today just hopping from thing to thing - work to yoga to the studio office (I expected to work, just not right after class) - worked for the afternoon with a brief stop home to pick up my puter, change clothes, and grab some lunch. Worked at the studio until 4. Then home for a bit, before zooming off to Unionville. Then back to the studio, where I found out I did NOT have to assist. Then home.

In between it all, I got a few reports done, although I have a bunch more queued up.

Tomorrow, work, and morning yoga. Wednesday, a workshop with Desiree Rumbaugh. In between, scrambling to catch up with work.

One of these days I'll go see a movie, do something artsy, eat out, or get the bug to write about something meaningful. But right now - just swimming upstream and barely staying in one place.....

2 comments:

sandy shoes said...

How DID that happen? Summer's flying by...

Terrence McCarthy said...

Thanks re Jack Hardy