August 19, 2008

Moe's Southwest Grill

In other news, I am getting closer to Moe's Southwest Grill. My friend Amy raves about the burritos, and I've been meaning to try it. (OK, OK, Moe's has taken on epic, holy grail meaning in my life. I MUST TRY THAT BURRITO!) Yesterday, I met a friend at the Daily Grind for a bit of an interview / brainstorming meeting (about the mentoring program) and she ran over to Moe's to pick up a bite.

She was heading to softball afterwards; I was heading to teach yoga. So I was not up for dinner at that point (teaching on a stomache full of burrito....er....not a good idea). But I mean, I was right there, the church of burrito goodness was right across the street and my companion was noshing on the staff of life.

Sooner or later, I'll get there.....swear.

No comments: