January 13, 2006

New Office


I am a closeted interior designer. I love to lay out rooms and plan spaces.

I've tentatively laid out my new office - which should be a lot more ergonomic than the existing configration (smaller space, shared by two people, odd shaped room). Challenges and benefits of the new office will be the windows (two large ones towards the front of the building) as well as a large window to the hallway behind. I imagine this was a fairly coverted office "back in the day" when the building housed the Loctite Corporation - right on the main hallway, big windows, nice space.

I will be forced to clean up my act a bit (office mess) due to the visibility (windows and location) but thats OK. I am due for a personal habits upgrade.

Move in date is Feb 1 or thereabouts.

No comments: