September 05, 2008

Butt Whipping

Let it be said that tonight I got my yoga ass handed to me in a hot class taught by Christine, a rising star down at West Hartford Yoga. She subbed Nykki's Friday night hot class (always a delicious way to end the week). But Christine took the "hot" thing literally, and led a super strong practice that just took me down to the mat. It's been a while since I cranked it back into child's pose during a practice, but there I was tonight. VERY good for the soul......

If you are craving that sort of on the edge hot / power yoga experience, which has not been seen around WHY in many moons, do check out Christine's classes - she's the real deal!

Afterwards, I went over the Blue Back Square where I:

* Bought three fabu yoga pieces (two tops, one pant) at Lucy, all on the clearance rack, total bill ~$55. Does not get better than that....

* Ate at Moe's (burp) - Christine's class had me so sweated out that I drank 3-22 oz glasses of water (on top of my water bottle in class)

* Watched some tango dancers outside the Borders, and they were awesome - it just felt totally cosmopolitan and romantic. They were from Hartford Argentine Tango Society - just lovely to watch. Or, as I said to my friend, "Dancing with the Insurance Executives". Not really. But Blue Back was happening tonight.....

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love Lucy!

Stylish elastic-waist pants! :-)