September 04, 2008

Dr. Laura Does Not Love Sarah Palin

And we are greatly amused. Blog posting here.
I’m stunned - couldn’t the Republican Party find one competent female with adult children to run for Vice President with McCain?
and
Clearly, Palin sees the need for positive role models. I suggest that they be Mommy and Daddy, and not the hired help.
And good for her for sticking by her core values. I've never had a lot of quibble with Dr. Laura, I think she crossed over into Unforgiveable Curse territory when she dared to insist that Mommy/Daddy/Baby was the optimal family unit. I remember back when she started she was pretty homo-friendly (when it came to adopting or fostering kids, better a queer family than no family) but drew the line at making new babies, and I think that triggered a backlash.

Oh well, I'm glad she's not folding on this one. Good for the goose is good for the gander, I guess....

No comments: