April 17, 2008

Living in the Future

So I'm into a wide leg forward bend, alone on a mat in the middle of a circle. One of my fellow trainees is "reading" me - trying to get some sense of where I am, what my body is communicating. I must have been leaning forward or something, not centered, because she came up with me living in the future, strugling to say present.

Right on track. I'm so excited at the idea of teaching yoga - that I am thinking about teaching - assisting this Saturday, teaching my first class on Tuesday, teaching at the folk fest in July, teaching a week of classes in October up in Ptown.

Hopefully once I have a few of these classes under my belt, I can return to the present. Because it's spring out there, the sun is shining, the weather is warming, and there is a lot of life out there waiting to be experienced.

No comments: