March 10, 2006

This Week Screamed By....

Not 100% sure why. I had a doctors appointment. I had lunch with a client. I had yoga. Seemed like every workday had 2-3 hours chewed out of it, and I had a ton of stuff on the to-do list. Friday came too fast.

Next week looks similar - I have a client meeting in Essex, a lunch lecture at U-Conn, a meeting with MYA's school, a couple of appointments (including the much feared hygienist, I have been flossing and brushing and rinsing extra diligently for the past few weeks to ensure I do not get yelled at).

My one client has started churning more reports. I have a proposal out that may involve 4-6 trips down to greater NYC and might catch this coming week. I need to catch up on some long term projects. I need to get my taxes done.

I need a clone. Or a personal assistant. Or a time machine that lets me cram 36 hours into each day.

Edit: Oh, right. I was in NYC on Tuesday for work, left the house at 6 am and got back past midnight. Duh. That killed one day completely and I really did not hit the office til Wednesday afternoon. Duh.

No comments: