August 25, 2006

Opportunistic Vegetarian

Oh, I love this moniker. Bestowed upon my from across the hall by my friend Dr. B (who was ostensibly on the phone but apparently had her mom ear listening to my conversation with Stacy in the next room.) Stacy *is* a vegetarian. I was describing my self as a Resonant Vegetarian (spirit willing, flesh weak, but I vibe that way when I am with other vegetarians) which prompted Dr. B's outburst.

I am sure she meant it in a slightly snarky way. S'ok, I like that sort of edge. It means she is paying attention.....

Up early, heading back from Amarillo today. Yeah, since I had the afternoon off, I burned a tank of fossil fuel to drive up to Trinidad CO. Met some folks I had not met before (but work with) and revisited old friends. The town looks good - kind of perky. I only wish I had a less busy life and could hang out for the Trinidaddio Blues Fest this weekend....

No comments: