November 11, 2007

Best Laid Plans......

What was supposed to happen: I went to community yoga, I got out, called BB and K2, change at the studio, and meet them in Plainville at Confettis around 4:30 p.m.

What really happened: I called around 4:10 p.m. BB and K2 sounded a bit disoriented, and said "meet us there in an hour". I went home, changed, hung out with Zippy and MP for a bit. Around 4:50 (20 minutes before we were supposed to meet) the cell phone rings with "where are you?" When I said "at home" I got the news - they had double booked the night and had to be someplace at 6:00 p.m.

Bottom line: I blew off Confetti's - we'll do it some other time. Grumble. S'ok; we're cooking asparagus, baked potatoes, and some hame for din-din..... and I could use a bit more down time.....

No comments: