September 08, 2006

Catching Up

Well, it's Friday and I have not really caught up. I did get some stuff done though.

For future reference, I want to write some spec pieces for my freelance site: yoga, jazzercise, ballooning, search marketing. Just because.

Last night AC and I went to the CARC Uberman fund-raiser. Saw some wonderful people. Saw two ostensibly grown men moon the crowd. Had a nice time, and I guess the event raised a lot of bucks. Yeah.

Afterwards, AC came over, and we talked for a while, and then MP came by (en route home frome Ireland) and more talk until I begged off to bed around 11. Yeah.

Tonight, Zippy and I will probably catch some dinner. Tomorrow, Jazzercise in the morning, some soccer mom service in the vicinity of the Pride Fest. Sunday - no serious plans; probably yoga, probably doing some stuff around the house. We've been talking about doing something with the basement for a while.....

No comments: