April 16, 2007

From the Airport

En route to Chicago - Southwest into MDW. From thence on to a hospital on the west side, near ORD. Did not fly into ORD because (a) Southwest was cheaper and (b) Southwest was direct. Bonus (c) Southwest is a heck of a lot less likely to cancel or delay flights, in my experience. Looking forward to exercising my GPS on the road for the first time.

I'm taking advantage of the free WiFi here; which makes me a lot more likely to get to the airport early. Less time wasting, and all. Checking email, checking some blogs, blogging a bit - then some real work.

With any luck, I'll be back in the nutmeg state around noon tomorrow, so I can get to the Ana Forrest workshop tomorrow night. No yoga since Friday, although I brought my mat - at the very least I can get some stretching done in the hotel this evening....

No comments: