May 05, 2006

Friday Night Vinyasa

I've been down in Uncasville, doing prep work for the basketball season. Wednesday and Friday, both somewhate frustrating in a "hurry up and wait" kind of way - nothing seriously bad, just a lot of sitting there feeling kind of useless in between grinding away at prep work. Last season, my job was to pop still images up on a computer, this year, we're doing commercials, moving stills, and various bumpers and things from the same box. In some ways not greatly different, in other ways very different. Sunday is the first (pre-season) game which is sort of the shake-down for the process.

Zippy and MP are off to celtic music tonight. I did not know when I would get home so I did not plan to join them, but snuck home early enough for catch a 6 pm hot yoga class. Way different vibe - both internally and externally. My body is different in the evening, the energy is different, the class makeup is different. But I survived. ALl sweaty now - time for a shower. Maybe do some laundry, and relax a bit.....

I'm taking MYA up to NoHo Pride tomorrow, and the game on Sunday. Probably try to sneak Jazzercise in tomorrow, yoga on Sunday morning.

No comments: