May 04, 2006

Spreading the Word...

Passed along from my pal Peter, who is playing Bass in this one, a message from Terry Rand:
It's been a long year of many changes for me....as most of you know!
I've been doing a few impromptu solo acoustic shows here and there... I've been locked in my room writing new songs....I've been working on starting a new career. But, now it's finally time to get back out there to play some rock n' roll!

I would like to invite you all out to an evening of fine food, drink and music hosted by the new and improved Terry Rand Band! We will be playing at La Boca Restaurant on Main St in Middletown, CT on June 3rd from 10pm - 1:30am.

We have been hard at work rehearsing and working out new songs and bringing the new members of the band up to speed. We have added a new drummer, Emmet Hale (formerly of The Neybas) and also my long time musical associate, Peter Anthony (formerly of Continental Drift) on bass guitar. As usual, joining me on stage will also be Rich Gordon (guitar) and Bob Bowmar (keyboard). This isn't going to be my usual acoustic based format of a show, though I will probably be tempted to play a few acoustic songs. I really hope you can all come out and join us and help celebrate this new band lineup which I just know you all will love! Invite your friends and family and help support your local music scene!

La Bocas is a fine Mexican restaurant so come early and have some dinner then join us in the bar for a few libations and some excellent rock n' roll!

Thanks for your support and we look forward to seeing you all there!

Sincerely, Terry Rand and The Terry Rand Band

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does Terry Have A Website???

Jude said...

No idea....I could not find anything. I was just passing along Peter's email....