May 19, 2006

In the Ether

I finished up the big trip report last night - at 2:30 am. Ugh. But its done, pending comments and revisions.

I slept a bit late, but got up around 7:00 am anyways. Was on the fence about yoga - I stepped into the shower with my hair up (expecting not to wash it, thinking yoga-yes) then washed it (thinking yoga-no), and then put my duds on (back to yoga-yes). I got in to work and did a few things, the backlog looks manageable even with a yoga timeout, so yoga-yes. Leaving as soon as I blog....

In other news, my old desktop monitor was jittering when I got in this morning. It seems to have settled down, but I would not be surprised if it were departing. It's an old ACER, and I think its on it's 2nd or 3rd computer, so its probably due. Tiger Direct sent me "monitor special" email recently; so I ordered a new 17" LCD. I was tempted to order two monitors and a video card and set up a wall 'o puter - I certainly do enough online. Not this time.....

Off to yoga.

No comments: