October 07, 2007

Blue Skies

Awoke this morning to the sound of much needed rain. Which kept the balloon grounded - my 5:15 wake-up call contained four words: go back to bed. A bad weekend for the balloonists - foliage just starting to turn, and two unflyable mornings (fog yesterday, rainbn today). The shower soaked my laundry, still on the line from yesterday. My yoga mats as well, so I'll probably skip my usual Sunday morning practice. No biggie, I did the Power II class yesterday. I'm not much for using the studio mats - I sweat too much to want to soak communal mats.....


Yet, at 7:15 this morning, I am listening to birds singing and looking out the window at a crystal blue sky and luminescent clouds. Go figure.

Zippy and I will probably go out for breakfast, just to get some us time in. He's heading off to Scotland for the Highland Games today. I'm at loose ends.....

No comments: