October 22, 2007

On the Beach or With the Flow

I am in Naples, FL. I'll be running over to the customer's site this afternoon and into the evening. My one client has suggested I "watch out for snakes" in the equipment room. Forewarned is forearmed, I guess.....maybe I should practice cigar / aerosol flame-thrower techniques (a la James Bond) in case of snake sighting.....

In the meantime, I'm shopping for yoga for the morning; I am here until 4:25 tomorrow (no particular reason, I might hop on something earlier) but figured I might look for a local yoga studio.

I found Bala Vinyasa Yoga which has an 8:30 to 9:45 power vinyasa class, and Fresh Air Yoga on the Beach which sounds kind of cool but more for the ambience / experience of practicing on teh beach rather than for the yoga. I'm leaning towards the Bala Vinyasa studio; it seems a lot more familiar and resonant with my own practice.

Now I am relaxing for a bit longer, listening to Colin via the internets....and getting ready to head over to the customer site....

No comments: